Ammon Miller: The Major Motion Picture

Sunday, August 7, 2011

First Mission Pictures

Me, Tre, and Nate (two of Ammon's roommates from BYU).


Me and the elders Tre and I taught with in Salt Lake.


The Salt Lake Temple

Nate and me at the Salt Lake temple


Me at the visitor's center


My nametag


Blurry pictures of some of the guys from our district

Elder Allen sleeping and Elder Dobbie laughing at him.


Our district: THE SANDSTORM DISTRICT
Back row:(L to R) Elder Finlayson, Elder Tremelling, Elder Bybee, Elder Rydalch, Elder Robinson
Second row:(L to R) Me, Elder Wadman, Elder Brown, Elder Allen, Elder Dobbie, Elder Weston, Elder Lloyd. Elder Child is in the front row. He's in Texas and was only in our distict a couple days before he left.
Elder Wadman and me

Mike and me

Eldr Weston and the Title of Liberty



Mike and me at the map



Me and Elder Tim Billings from Minot



2 comments: