Ammon Miller: The Major Motion Picture

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

First Baptism

 

This week was awesome! Isabelle's baptism was perfect. Everything was really stressful until it started, and then everything went according to plan. I was so grateful and humbled that she asked me to baptize her. I was feeling really nervous about it before, and I turned to the Book of Mormon. I decided to read over Mosiah 18, since that talks so much about baptism. The following verses really stood out to me, "And now it came to pass that Alma took Helam, he being one of the first, and went and stood forth in the water, and cried, saying: O Lord, pour out thy Spirit upon thy servant, that he may do this work with holiness of heart. And when he had said these words, the Spirit of the Lord was upon him..." Well, I offered that same prayer to Heavenly Father, and He answered it. I felt the Spirit so strongly and really felt that Heavenly Father was proud of me.

DSCN0100[1]

DSCN0093[1]

DSCN0087[1]

 

Isabelle and Elder Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment