Ammon Miller: The Major Motion Picture

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Title: You wanted a blog post...

So my mom informs me that my friends like my blog and that I need to write another one. I have like 5 minutes to write this one. Here it goes...

- November is here, and that means that the snowbirds are back. I see more and more North Dakota license plates every day and I'd like to think that my driving is better than the average snowbird.

- The weather is awesome...still in the 80s

- Quails are awesome. Pigeons are gross.

- I have another Polynesian companion. His name is Elder Fuiava and he's from Samoa. I traded him two ties for a lava lava.

- I look really good in that lava lava

- I love talking to people about the gospel! We've talked about 2012 and aliens a lot.

- I'm voting for a Mormon for President. Me.

- Alma 44:4

- Jesus is our Savior :)

Love,

Ammon!

No comments:

Post a Comment